tiistai 13. heinäkuuta 2010

Someday ?

Hi to everyone!

on 7th day we went to Kokkola and played one show there, it was nostalgic time, maybe not the best place for a decent show, but it was ok. Had the chance to see some relatives and some old old friends from the past. It was weird to play in Kokkola ( actually it is Kälviä ) about 7 kilometres from the place where we played was Callisto first rehearshal place ( 1997 - 2000 ) me and Juho, the bass player of Callisto played in the same band before we formed Callisto in 2001. Weird feelings.. :) And i sow our old Rosetemple roadie Tero Nygård there, i havent seen that guy maybe in 6 - 7 years ? We drove right after the show to Turku, crazy ? yes.

on 9th day we went to island Nötö about 65 km from Turku with my wife and her grandparents, it was relaxing time!

I have some doubts that we manage to record Weeping Pilgrim material this month.. seems that time is flying too fast and nothing is happening ( ok we have songs ready and we have played them ) but that`s not enough. I think we have good songs and they deserve to be heard, there is too much shitty music around the world if i can be little cynical and rude...

Did i tell you its too hot in here! i cannot do the things that i want to do because of the heat.. damn heat! I love autumn and winter.

Still waiting my vision to be completed, or maybe i dont notice it that it`s already happening and i have done some parts of my work here, a lot is to be done, i know deep down inside me and it frustrates me sometimes.. but i have to be patient. But i dont complain ( little bit ) this is my dream come true time, but there is so much things that i want to do and many of the things needs some other people and usually i find myself being disappointed, but no can do, i know we have our own lives.. and my situation is blessed at the moment and i cannot demand the same amount of time that i have now from others.. complex situation.

Flowers are almost dying in our yard because of the heat.. but i found there was 2 -4 cherrys in our cherry three! :) my dear neighbour is offering me some food soon.. nice time!

i have found this writing really inspiring and therapeutic... its nice.

take care, bye!

playlist at the moment

- All the great Denver area bands
- Satyricon
- Meshuggah
- Anekdoten
- Deathspell Omega
- The walkabouts
- Dead can dance




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti