sunnuntai 25. heinäkuuta 2010

on seventh day..

And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done.. and on seventh day mr polso entered his blog again.. i have rested enough...

I feel like i am not seeing and doing everything that i should "my vision is blurred" like in Extol song.. i feel like this world is not giving me all the things that my soul is yearning( of course this world is not giving me anything what my truly inner is wanting). Dont get me wrong, i like basic daily routines, but besides that i need more, something more to this dying core!!!! yes, i feel frustrated, bored and i feel useless, what is my purpose here ? i dont know.. days go by, again again i do things that i shoudnt do.. not so bad things but some little things that irritates me and takes my attraction from the highest..

yes i know what i should do, but i am too lazy and maybe i am waiting for some big miracle angel coming next to me and saying "this is what you should do markus" wouldnt that be nice? :) yes it would. i dont know.. maybe someday something happens, maybe i should fast little bit ?

ok, but thats life.. i am not hiding my feelings now..

whats happening this week ? a lot of music playing, Callisto is having a show in Turku, and KK music group is also having a gig in Mikaels church.. come and see.

take care folks, i try to, dont worry, i am ok :)

playlist

Sabbath Assembly
Jex Thoth
Sigur Ros
Down
Sahg
Earthless

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti