maanantai 5. heinäkuuta 2010

Is there anybody out there ?

Kokkola trip was nostalgic! :) sow almost every relative i have there and some good old friends from the past. nice trip indeed. But to be honest, i have really good memories from my hometown, i lived there 21 years of my life. But at the moment i like live in Turku, no going back to north..

and then came the Tuska festival, i went there with my two good friends in crime... 3 main bands didnt disappoint me that i was plan to see: The unholy trinity of norwegian black metal : Satyricon, Ihsahn and Mayhem. Extreme music, the lyrics = not my cup of tea, but i have liked black metal for years now, some see big contradiction being christian and listening black metal, to be honest i dont care, there is so much bigger and important issues in life to worry about, that is my opinion. It was nice trip!

Then back to Turku.. it`s freaking hot in here, i dont like it. ok its nice, but now its too hot.

I think everyone who knows me, knows that i am man with big plans and high hopes.. its really hard because most of the time i see myself being let down and thinking too negative and my plans dont go like i want them to go.. but maybe that is the main problem, like i said earlier, I am trying too much.. but its hard to trust God sometimes and let him plan my life.... when something is not happening i let myself freedom to sink down to misery and self-pity which is really bad, i know it, because normally i am positive guy. i dont know, right at the moment, i dont see any purpose why i am spending this year "free" but i think its natural..

These lyrics express my feelings quite well at the moment :


ok, i dont have anything special to say anymore, people, stay true to your vision! dont let anyone take it away.






1 kommentti: