maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2012

My gear part II




Ok, this one is little bit boring one..

This is my second acoustic guitar, i dont remember where is the first one? ( maybe some crappy nylon-string that i broke or something )

Ok, i bought this one in 1995 or 1996 when i was living in Kokkola, i bought it from my friend who didnt play it at all. "Sigma guitars est.1970" says the info, i think this is from the early 90`s.

This has been my basic tool for making songs for my different projects, its good acoustic guitar, quite low, bassy sound. I keep it in a low tune ( B, B-open tuning etc ) it has thick strings, something like 13 - 56. couple of years ago i installed electric plug-ins to it, so i can play through some pa`s or through some amp.

This is not those fancy, expensive guitars, but i dont care, it suits for me. I could say that i have made almost 80% of all the songs with this guitar so far from 1996 to this day.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti