sunnuntai 9. tammikuuta 2011

Opeth


#35

Opeth "Logo" ( 2006 or 2007 )

I bought this shirt from some internet-shop, maybe 3 - 4 years ago. When i washed it, it got really small ( i use M -sizes ) and the silver colour faded as you see in the picture. Shame..

Been a big Opeth fan now like almost 10 years, my first album that i heard from Opeth was "Your arms..." i liked it immediately! i think it was in 2001, or early 2002. We found this band together with one of my best friends "opethsetä, holo,skepahessu,progetero" actually it might be tero who gave me a hint "kuunteleppa markus hyvvee mussiikkia" i`m not sure which way it was, but anyway.

I think i have been in Opeth shows maybe like 3 - 4 times ? first time was in 2005 at my "polttarit" but wont go to the details..

my top3 opeth albums

1. Blackwater Park
2. Damnation
3. Still Life

Deliverance, Ghost Reveries, Watershed, My Arms, your hearse albums are all good ones, but not as strong as my top3, but after all, this only my opinion!

i have to say that i really dont like the 2 first albums at all ( sorry, all the true fans )


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti