torstai 20. tammikuuta 2011

Cult of luna part 2



#42

Cult of luna "beyond" ( 2004 )

I bought this shirt when we were touring with Cult of luna in 2004. Played 3 - 4 shows in Finland and one in Sweden?

I dont remember did i tell you this already but i saw Cult of luna first time live in Vaasa, Finland and the year was 2000. Their first show in Finland. The place was legendary Keltsu. I remember the show like yesterday, Johannes ears couldnt handle the volume level and he had to skip the show.. COL had only this split with switchblade out ( which i bought of course), i think they were recording the first album at the moment, because they mainly played songs from that album. I think Myopic was also playing there that night! What a great band also!

i was complitely blown away by that show, because i really didnt know what to expect! :)

i think we traveled to keltsu quite a many times over the years ( 1998 - 2001 ) i think, if i remember right, my old band played there one time..

1 kommentti:

  1. My memories from that show are as vivid as yours :) It was mindblowing!!!

    VastaaPoista