perjantai 22. lokakuuta 2010

T-shirt blog part II


Zao - "horror" design ( 2004 )

This not my favourite zao shirt, but anyway..

I bought this shirt from Denmark when i was going to see Zao live with some good friends in 2004 when they were touring "Funeral of God" album. The show was my dream come true because i have been fan of Zao since 1998. The vocalist of Zao was huge influence to my own singing long time ago.

I have 2 other Zao shirts also, but i`m not using them because they have worn out in time.. i have classic "where the blood and fire bring the rest" shirt and second one is also bought in 2004 when i was touring with callisto in Europe and one distro sold those t-shirts.

To my opinion Zao has couple of classic albums : Spinter shards.. Where the blood and fire bring the rest and liberate te ex inferis and the split with TFU songs are also great! there might be couple of nice songs in "ST" also but to be honest 1997 - 2001 era Zao was my cup of tea.




1 kommentti:

  1. by clicking the pics you can see them little bit bigger and zoom them also.

    VastaaPoista