torstai 27. toukokuuta 2010

By the pain i see in others..


Happines turns into darkness..

Yesterday was really nice day ( most of the day ) We were playing with Callisto for the first time in 5 months, really nice, spiritual and moody show indeed, but we had to skip one song and interupt our ritual, because one of our member was feeling ill and really sick ( not going to go to the details, its not important ) so the perfect day ended to darkness..

My feeling in general is really complicated, i am basically "free" now for an year but it seems that some wicked spirit is luring out in the corners and doing bad to my closest ones.. i am just figuring out what is the point to all this misery and sickness around me ?

Sometimes its hard to keep up the faith and see the point in all this ?

I just want to say we need to take care of our closest ones even though its really hard sometimes, but helping the others is keeping my spark of life burning..

I still believe in the son, without it there is no point in this life.. giving up is not the answer, had to rid off all apathy and cynical feelings..

Take care people!

markus

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti