maanantai 29. marraskuuta 2010

Woven hand!


Wovenhand "elk" shirt ( 2009 )

I think most of you people know how big Wovenhand fan i am :) i even have the tattoo of mosaic cover in my arm.

I think everything started with 16hp in 2002 or 2003, first i wasnt that big fan of Folklore album when my friend kimmo borrowed it to me ( actually the cd was one of the majabacka boys property, big hail to them!) But it didnt took long when i got my hands of wovenhand first album ( released 2002 ) i think it was 2003 or early 2004. So after that i have been collecting almost everything i could find from DEE and whole Denver Area bands.

i have been 3 times in wovenhand show, first time was 2007 in Stockholm, second 2009, also in Stockholm, third time in Tampere, Finland. Every time DEE tear the place down!

Very important band for me, musically and spiritually..




1 kommentti:

  1. Hey there, I got here on one of my Wovenhand searches. I've seen your blog and I've realized I'm also a maniac T-shirt collector myself, I have shirts from many of the bands you posted (I already have a 16HP and a Wovenhand shirt but I don't have this particular one and I'm affraid I'm going to end up buying it)... I was also thinking of getting a Mosaic tattoo (I want to have some DEE on my skin so badly) and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind a complete stranger to ask for a picture of yours to see how it looks :)

    Aïda

    VastaaPoista