keskiviikko 23. kesäkuuta 2010

Awake, my soul..


Frustration trying to ruin my days of glory..

Ok, i know i was planning all these big "things" what i am going to do when i am free from my daily work.. of course i know that not all things are going like I want them to go and of course i sometimes tend to forgot what HE wants me to do.. maybe i should concentrate and steer my thoughts away from myself and let myself to be taken by someone else.. but it`s hard.

Of course i have had the opportunity to make these "things" that i planned, the music thing, church activities plus much more.. but still i feel empty, like i am just wasting my time and not doing anything meaningful, or maybe i`m doing but i dont notice it so well, maybe i should be more objective?

ok, enough of this.. We had a good sessions with the Callisto yesterday, or maybe "good" is overrated word, but at least the moment when we played some new stuff was inspiring. Thought there was 2 guys missing, but this situation seem to be repeating more often these days.. no can do.

Today my good friend is aging, he is thirty now, we are helding a birthday party in my place today.. he actually dont know it yet.. gonna be fun time..

ok, but take care folks..

playlist at the moment :

Pink Floyd
Townes van Zandt
Neil Young
CSN
Awake, my soul ( The original soundtrack )
Emmylou Harris

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti